Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
RAAAHHHHH
I really need your guys help with this...
For the past month or so when we have been attending burleigh beats, (which used to be an amazing, happy, fire night) we have had run ins with 4, 14 year old fire breathers.
At first I was shocked because Arsn and I noticed that they were breathing with Kero, and when we had a friendly word with them they were all like
" So what? we dont care, we know what we are doing..." which they obviously didnt seeing as how the flame was travelling so close to their faces and they were breathing in with a mouthful of kero...
We let it go and told them to check out this site for some advise on how to breathe and which fuel was safer to use. To which they kinda smirked.
Then last weekend I had enough when I saw them teaching a YOUNG kid how to breathe with kero...this kid must have been around 12-13 or so. I saw red. I marched up to them and told them what idiots they were for doing that and explained about chem cough and tryed to tell them what they are doing to their bodies to which they started threntening me and then BLEW FIRE INTO MY FACE.... CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??!!?? I wasnt hurt.
I was so angry, but not as mad as arsn. He cut sick mate and scared the beejesus outta the smart ass. So we went away from the main circle to twirl away from the dickheads, and they FOLLOWED us and tryed to intimidate us and breathed STUPID KID KERO FIRE all around the place.
Because of this we dont really want to go to burleigh any more because I understand that violence isnt the answer, but I wanna smack the guy who breathed into my face. So I am making the effort to stay away from there....
WHAT can we do? I love twirling and drumming at burleigh when there arnt those dickheads there...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
good suggestion Kristie... We have done that a few times before ... and it worked really well until some drunk guy rocked up and almost punched out puk and his sister and then arsn and I... but thinking about it that was a one off situation so I think that I will try it again this sunday... after I hand out the flyers about pele...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
He was very lucky i did lisson to you . God i was mad as hell

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
yeah that was a yucky night

Page: