Forums > Social Chat > Has anyone had a similar experience?

Login/Join to Participate

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
ok, last night i was at a club and obviously there are a bunch of police to watch over the place (these aren't the normal security guards!) anyway, a couple of breakers and me we're starting a circle in the middle of the floor, and all of a sudden this cop walks up to the circle and starts glarring at us like were doing something wrong, so i ask him what'd we do. he's like "nothing, just coming over to see what's up." then all of a sudden some guy pushes him into the circle, and the cop stands their for a little bit and say's i don't know how to break dance. so i tell him to try anyway. all i can say is for a first timer this guy ROCKED! he got down and was bustn' some freaky moves! then he stands up quick and starts pulln' a 90!!! shocked for anyone that don't know, a 90 is like a hand stand only with one hand and you turn on it! i swear im adding this experience to my book of memories b/c that was one of the coolest things i've ever seen! grin but what i was wondering is if anyones ever had a similar experience?? ps. thanx for reading this far! wink------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master![This message has been edited by Plazma (edited 03 June 2001).]

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!