MajinFlowSILVER Member
7 posts

Posted:
Help! I have a part in a video that is going to preview for an event in my entire state! We start filming next week and we need some ideas that will grab peoples attention! Poi style! The cameramen has already thrown ideas like tying my feet to the hood of a truck going downhill while i string, so does anyone have any other outrageous ideas for a vid??? It would really help a lot. Thanks!!!

P.S. I have nebula flowtoys and we are trying to get one of the companies to sponsor a set of fire (if that helps with any ideas)

Gary_CifersSILVER Member
64 posts

Posted:
O.o tying your feet to the hood of a truck while you spin...? I hope you have some goooood health and life insurance.... And what is this preview for? i'd like to see it in the end if all goes well (which i sincerely hope they do) Sorry if i'm not much help on the "extreme " ideas.. i'm more of a calm spinner

MajinFlowSILVER Member
7 posts

Posted:
Haha i actually have some great health insurance aahaaaha. Its a lake event thtat wont be named til next week but we're actually planning on doing two videos. One of myself for the preview and the other one of just me and my poi. Ill be sure to post as soon as they are done

Man_in_the_maskBRONZE Member
specializes in the potentially insane
130 posts

Posted:
hmmmm. . . fairly certain that you could try a little more of a mellow approach and still make it look pretty good. try playing into the fact that it's a lake event? endless possibilities in terms of camera angles, transitions, length of video etc. don't limit yourself to stunts that would easily be considered risky.

"We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin..."