fireelfburner
23 posts

Posted:
here i am in one of the worst states in the us... wyoming... anyways i have been looking for other spinners in this state and have not found any yet. we have a group of 4 fire spinners in cheyenne. if anyone is out there plz let me know.

the Spin Summitstranger
4 posts

Posted:
There are a ton of spinners down in Colorado! We'd love to connect.

Join us for the April Summit Spin Jam in Fort Collins, Colorado on Sat April 9th, 2011...... and for the Spin Summit this July up in the mountains

Much spin love,
the Spin Summit team
https://www.theSpinSummit.com

EDITED_BY: the Spin Summit (1301431637)

John_NeumanSILVER Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
Whats up guys my name is John, I live in Laramie, have been spinning for about five years and I'm always looking for new people to spin with. So hit me up on this site and we'll talk a little more.

RuzeBRONZE Member
stranger
18 posts

Posted:
yes Ello, Also from Cheyenne. been spinning for more or less 5 years. How about u??

McVarleystranger
1 post

Posted:
I am from Southwest WY. I've been spinning for about 5 years as well. I haven't played or learned anything new for a while now, but I want to get back into it.

ddubbityMini but Mighty
10 posts

Posted:
There are bunches of us in Jackson. I come to Laramie about 3-4 times a year, but not usually over to Cheyenne.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.