Forums > Other Toys > Fiberflies- Fiber Optic Whip

Login/Join to Participate

Trybal WolfSILVER Member
Wolf Furry
517 posts

Posted:
Hi Guys. Just found a new flowtoy and thought I would spread the word.

Flowtoys has teamed up with Photonic Bliss, and created the Fiberfly. It is a fiber optic whip with multiple modes.

Check it out here: Flowtoys Fiberfly

Non-Https Image Link

If any of you guys happen to have used one, or have any thoughts on it please post. All I can say is it looks exciting. yes

I'd rather die on paws, than live on feet.

randyrhoadsSILVER Member
stranger
10 posts

Posted:
I've seen these being used. They look craaaazy. The first night I saw it I thought the guy was being eaaten by a giant LED worm.

Chris_Lu1DIAMOND Member
Flow Artist
67 posts

Posted:
I've seen it. Though at the time they were called 'Flowbies'. They look kind of cool.

I was much more impressed with the LED whips that a guy made for the costume of the villain from Iron Man. I've made LED whips that crack too.

I think they are pretty cool for beginners, but aren't useful for people looking for items to acquire higher level skills.

Glow MartianGreetings Earthlings
6 posts

Posted:
You should check out the Space Lace Fiber Optic Whip from AntsOnAMelon.com. I absolutely love this thing! it threads into a Stellar Series Flashlight that is made by hand in the USA, has 27 crazy color modes, and other fiber optic accessories that thread into it such as a fiber optic light saber called the Sol Saber.

This is a good video showing off the different color modes:

EDITED_BY: Charles (1358057835)

Eric SkylerBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
This is my favorite set of POI lights. most incredible that ive ever seen. I was at tomorrowworld, during aly and file, and this Asian girl gave me a light show with these. and i felt like a little kid as i was sitting indian style, with these hundreds of beautiful lights swirling around my body. Smiling. oh great memories -Esh.