Forums > Social Discussion > My first time spinning fire!

Login/Join to Participate

Sam_LaBonteSILVER Member
stranger
18 posts

Posted:
here is a video and some pictures from my first burn! smile tell me what you think!
Pictures: https://imgur.com/uCb24,4gxL4,at9Gv,dm70Z,2ETGm
Video:

meltingBRONZE Member
journeyman
76 posts

Posted:
Wow dude. im finding it hard to believe that was your first time on fire. it was great. only 3 months? well you must have a great teacher. i enjoyed the video. You should slowly build to a climax. maybe have a few transition moves between you main tricks so you can see when your changing from one move to another. well done.

are you gonna drink that?

Sam_LaBonteSILVER Member
stranger
18 posts

Posted:
thanks man! and actually i have the person who got me into it but he has only taught me very little, i learned mostly from the meenik channel on youtube haha, and yeah that was my first time, i usually dont spin that fast and am usually a lot more controlled with and stalls and whatnot but now i am completely comfortable with fire and i should be uploading another video soon

AlexDGOLD Member
Elemental Spinner
30 posts

Posted:
bravo
im impressed and can relate to you because im a pyro and learned everything from nick woosley too smile

"Thats what"
—She