CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hello HoP, how the deuce are you? nana Sorry I’ve been away so long, I had this whole other thing that kept me distracted, but I’m here now. What did I miss? How have you been? Did that rash clear up? Well you look great...

So anyway I just thought I’d mention that I’ve just returned from Play festival 2012 and thought I’d come and share how very much I enjoyed it with my favourite (if a little erstwhile) fire community: hint, that’s you HoP. And here I am, sharing – though a little tentatively as I’m still in the post-festival hinterland betwixt Play and reality. And as a result my brain is really not coping with having to think of words (though it did just come up with ‘hinterland’; Go Team Brain). Perhaps I’d be best posting this thread as is, without any of my memories and let others come in and detail their thoughts et al, and I’ll return later to add my own when my brain has had time to acclimatise more fully to the Real World...

Suffice to say; Best. Play Festival. Ever yes bounce2 clap

EDITED_BY: Cantus (1345467290)

Meh

Wild ChildSILVER Member
Star Trekker
1,733 posts

Posted:
Hello from another Play survivor and long-absent HoPper grouphug

What a wonderful community this is - so many from back in the day were at Play and Play probably wouldn't be the amazing place it is without HoP so thanx to everyone for that thankx sunny peace

And if you weren't at Play why not???? smile

'The last rays of crimson on the spindle tree as the cerise fruit splits and reveals its orange seeds in a gloriously clashing colour scheme no-one would ever dare to wear'
Euonymous Europeus

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
play was outstanding this year

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

Mint SauceBRONZE Member
veteran
1,453 posts

Posted:
wow look what happened to the original play website

www.playfestival.co.uk

to all of you who missed out

https://playfestival2012.co.uk/

before i met those lot i thought they'd be a bunch of dreadlocked hippies that smoked, set things on fire ,and drank a lot of tea but then when i met them....oh wait (PyroWill)

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
yep - Play was AWESOME - it was lovely to see so many hoppers there again grouphug

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

willworkforfoodjnrSILVER Member
Hunting robot foxes
1,046 posts

Posted:
I couldn't make it frown Gutted!

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

TinklePantsGOLD Member
Clique Infiltrator, Cunning Linguist and Master Debator
4,219 posts

Posted:
Again I couldn't go, this time it was car issues. Like I don't have one. Also the new baby was too new lol

Always use "so's your face" and "only on Tuesdays" in as many conversations possible

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I didn't go because Dunc keeps moving it further away and I took that as a hint wink

Howevere I intend to continue attending once the smallest is able to come. at the moment he is like a force of nature. Destructive and mostly wet.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.