Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Feature film casting for skilled fire spinners and fire breathers. Can you help? - Uni-versalEXTRAS

Login/Join to Participate

FireExtrastranger
1 post

Posted:
Hi,
I am writing to you from a company called Uni-versalEXTRAS Ltd, we place people & students as extras in TV and Film across the UK. Our company website is www.universalextras.co.uk.

For a new blockbuster feature film from the Marvel production company we are looking for males who are highly skilled in playing with fire i.e. fire breathing, fire spinning etc

The role: We are looking for males to pretend to be warriors who use fire.

The Requirements:
You must be male aged between 18yrs to 40yrs.
Your height must be between 5ft10in to 7ft.
You must be highly skilled with playing with fire.
You must have easy access to Greater London.

Filming Dates: Monday 24th September to Friday 28th September - you must be available for all 5 days.

Payment min per day: £400.00 (all payments will follow Uni-versalEXTRAS terms & Conditions).

Catering: This is provided throughout filming.

If you would like to take part in this amazing opportunity we will need you to email the following information to info@universalextras.co.uk: (IF YOU DO NOT SEND THE INFORMATION AS REQUESTED BELOW YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED).

Full Name:
Contact number:
Height:
Basic measurements (Chest, Waist, Inside Leg, Shoe, Collar etc):
Fire skills/ability/exp:
A current head shot photo of yourself & body shot (digital head-shot please in front of a plain background i.e. a plain wall taken with a digital camera)

By replying to this email you are confirming that you agree to Uni-versalExtras Terms and conditions which are stated on our website: www.universalextras.co.uk

Kind Regards

Uni-versalEXTRAS
.....Dare To Be Different!
www.universalextras.co.uk
T: 0845 0090344