Firey faestranger
1 post

Posted:
Hi there
I live in Johannesburg South Africa and am desperately looking for someone to help me learn some new tricks, if there is anyone close by who is willing to help please let me know....the online videos are not helping at all

Brandon_DerryBRONZE Member
stranger
16 posts

Posted:

I cannot help you in this situation as I do not live in Johannesburg. However, maybe if you really follow and look at the videos over and over, that is the only way I can assure that you will exceed. Try this site, youtube, etc.

Practice is key**!!

Make sure you get every movement perfect.

Other than that, make sure the rythm is correct, poi are going the same speed, and at the same plane (in space, like the same line)

After a while of practice and repetition, I'm sure you will catch on!

rslijianstranger
6 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Firey faeHi there
I live in Johannesburg South Africa and am desperately looking for someone to help me learn some [url=https://www.mmohome.com/]RS Gold[/url new tricks, if there is anyone close by who is willing to help please let me know....the online videos are not helping at all

rslijianstranger
6 posts

Posted:
Hi there
I live in Johannesburg South Africa and am desperately looking for someone to help me learn some [url=https://www.mmohome.com/]RS Gold[/url new tricks, if there is anyone close by who is willing to help please let me know....the online videos are not helping at all

allora loistranger
3 posts

Posted:
hello smile

MichelleHstranger
1 post

Posted:
Hi there, I live in Weltevreden Park, I'm new to poi but I can put you in touch with some people?
EDITED_BY: MichelleH (1345455032)

Alexandre_GaonachBRONZE Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Most of the videos on internet, particularly on playpoi.com are just perfect to learn because the teachers think about decomposing every move.

Even if you get in contact with great spinners these guys have to be very patient to teach you every steps of every moves. What they will do in most cases is just show of what they can do and motivate you by doing so. If you are not self motivated, poi is not for you. It took almost ten years to gather enough motivation to really start spinning so don't rush yourself. When you'll be ready you'll get the value of these videos.