Forums > Help! > How to pay order with money thats in my paypal account.

Login/Join to Participate

Somppu6969SILVER Member
stranger
5 posts

Posted:
I'm really confused right now because after i press the advance to paypal site to finish payment or whatever i only get two options: pay with debit or credit card and top up account, yet there's no option for using money that's allready on my paypal account.

Can someone please tell me what i should do asap as right now in my eyes the paypal payment option seems completely useless if i cant even use money that i allready have in there.

EDITED_BY: Somppu6969 (1342484433)
EDIT_REASON: typo

Brandon_DerryBRONZE Member
stranger
16 posts

Posted:

If you already have an amount in your paypal that will cover the expense of the poi, I don't see how it would not work.

I orderd with paypal, however I had my full credit card number and everything on there (because I know somteimes you can just put an allotted amount of money in there).

Either way, if the PayPal option does not work, the 'pay by debit or credit card' option will work just fine!

This site is very good for honesty, support and trustworthiness! I feel like the most sketchiest guy when ordering from websites...but this one sent me the materials and some bonus small things (like stickers, discounts, etc) !

Good luck!

Somppu6969SILVER Member
stranger
5 posts

Posted:
For some reason i cannot even contact the HoP staff about this with the 'contact us' thing as after pressing submit i only get a red error message saying 'invalid message coding'.

I'm not questioning the trustworthiness of this site but right now it just seems that the staff members are just slacking off and not doing their job very well.
EDITED_BY: Somppu6969 (1342525091)

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Welcome to HoP, Somppu6969!
upon checkout, is the paypal page showing you your proper email address - ie is it logging into your account correctly? if so, then looking into your paypal history can perhaps explain why you're not seeing your paypal balance is not yet available (maybe a payment has yet to clear)
I hope that helps!
I know it's frustrating cus new gear is mass excitement!
bill

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Somppu6969SILVER Member
stranger
5 posts

Posted:
Yes it is logging me in correctly and when looking into my history it says that the transfer i made from my bank account in to my paypal account has been completed, yet i still for some reason cannot use this money to complete the order.
EDITED_BY: Somppu6969 (1342535958)

Brandon_DerryBRONZE Member
stranger
16 posts

Posted:

I know when I ordered, I hit 'pay with paypal', and brought me to the paypal page. I then hit ok on the page, but the funds had to be confirmed to HoP. Like in my order histroy, it said 'awaiting confirmation of funds', and then an hour or so later, the funds were accepted and the order was sent.

Somppu6969SILVER Member
stranger
5 posts

Posted:
could i like, send the money by email to a HoP staff members email trough my paypal account?

Because every time i hit the 'pay with paypal' it brings me to the paypal page i then enter both my email and my password correctly and i have exactly the right amount of money needed to pay for this order and yet still i only get two options on the 'pay with paypal' page: link debit or credit card and top up account.

But there is absolutely no way or option to use money that is already on my paypal account.

PS. here i guess i explained this problem really clearly so please read it and help me to the best of your knowledge as the answers before this have not helped me at all.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
Have you asked paypal about yout paypal issue?

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Somppu6969SILVER Member
stranger
5 posts

Posted:
I just sent an email to paypal and now i can only wait.