• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 1
Posted:hello i have a single snake poi since i only have one hand...... it was a hand me down apparatus that i excelled with. it consists of a kevlar rope wick 1 inch thick and 1 foot long with chain and handle. the rope is crimped by a ring at the top near the head and at the bottom as well but the bottom one came off while practicing. my question is i do alot of contact work on myself and whatever safe surface im on i heard pva glue is good for sealing and anti-fraying does it last and would it be dangerous with hard contact moves?