• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > life of poi heads?

Login/Join to Participate

AlexD
Elemental Spinner
Total posts: 30
Posted:i have done 4 burns with my HoP cathedral head poi and i was wondering how much longer they will last. any estimates?

"Thats what"
She

blagga
blagga
Total posts: 2
Posted:hey as long as you look after your wicks they can last for years ive still got some of my original wicks from nearly 20 years ago the most important thing is when u finish using your wicks is to re-dip them and then store them in a plastic bag to avoid drips then when u use them next time to re-dip again also its better to extinguish ur wicks before they go out themselves or they tend to start burning the wick instead of the fuel wink

Mynci
Mynci

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8735
Posted:also try to avoid dropping of banging them on concrete, the friction wo't do them the world of good either. But other than that they should last a pretty fair time as blagga says as long as you put them out rather than let them burn out.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

AlexD
Elemental Spinner
Total posts: 30
Posted:oh... i knew that. good thing i didnt let them go out by themselves or drop them...

"Thats what"
She