• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Spark - fire and flow retreat - Central Illinois!!

Login/Join to Participate

yhvh83
SILVER Member since Aug 2007

yhvh83

Total posts: 57
Posted:Hi everyone!!!
Spark - fire and flow retreat!!!!
So listen up and keep your eyes peeled.
We are having a fire and flow arts community sharing event in Peoria IL!!!

When might you ask? August 3-5 2012

Where might you ask? 3 Sisters Park Chiliocothe Il where we will be camping and hanging out . ( Hotels can be optional for those not so found of the woods) We are 3 hrs from Chicago, St Louis, Indiana. Even closer for those in Bloomigton IL, Champagne, Springfield.

What might you ask? Poi, Staff, Contact Staff, Hoop, Lyra, Fabric\Silks, Juggling\contact, martial arts, Dance, Cyr Wheel Classes and more!!!
It will be 3 days of sharing, connecting while meeting more of your flow arts family.

Workshops will run each day from 10 am to 7 pm( friday 12 to 7) , when dusk hits we will gather at the fire stage , and move with our fire and led tools!! till we say no more while the Dj's throw down on the musical opera to our flow.

There is not a way to say how amazing this is going to be and I cant wait to meet and hang out with all of you.
Website will be up soon.

Tickets will be on sale soon !! with early bird tickets at a discount!

??? ask them or find me here - http://www.facebook.com/mike.guymon
or Yhvh83@gmail.com
Thank you for you time, that is all.

Delete Topic

Posted:I just moved to illinois and dont know anyone, so this is great news.. ill definately be there.

Delete

yhvh83

yhvh83

Posted:Yay!!! where in Il do you live??, my fire family is from Peoria but extends from Chicago to bloomington.

Im very excited for this event, we have an amazing amount of potential that is coming to teach. Like i mentioned poi\ partner poi \tech\ contact, staff, contact staff, juggling, martial arts, fabrics\silks and more!!

Delete

Posted:I live in a town called belleville, its close to st louis. ive only been spinning for a few months so it'll be nice to neet thse people who will be teaching

Delete

yhvh83

yhvh83

Posted:@ eclectix yes we have a great line up of teachers and more are coming, after this coming weekend in ohio for kinetic fire there will be more updates to come!!

Delete

yhvh83

yhvh83

Posted:http://sparkfirefest.com/
br>
website is up, more pics and info to come!!!

Delete

Posted:I am so excited for this event! Things are coming together so well. We already have a great line up of teachers who are excited to share their skills and knowledge with this community!

Delete

yhvh83

yhvh83

Posted:Important news everyone!!

As of the 7th of july are tickets will be changing to the normal $90 price, so that means you have a week left to get the early bird tickets( 70.00) and come join us for this epic retreat!!!

www.sparkfireflow.com

Delete

yhvh83

yhvh83

Posted:Olive Oyl - Hoop & Cyr Wheel

Noel Yee - Poi

Thom Thumb - Fire Walk & Partner Poi

Jorden Dundich - Hoop & Fire Eating

Jameson Overturf - Contact & Double Staff

Elliot Eli Pearsall - Rope Dart, Devil Sticks & Fire Breathing

Suzanne Richardson - Hoop

Andy Rowe - Capoeira Angola

Jessie Eckles - Poi Throws

Dan Anderson - Poi

Tara (Aenya) Cossel - Staff

Carenza Bint Asya - Bellydance

Brian Shank - Fire & Whip

Jerry Hatcher - Contact Staff

Howard Chen - Martial Arts

Peter Schroeder - Tumbling & Balance

Michael Parisi - Poi

Jenn "Jennuine" Rauscher - Hoop & Aerial

Holly "Sapphire" Bonser - Veil Dancing

Garrett Myles Goforth (Acro Nym) - Acrobalance

Chrissie Bingham (Majik) - Acrobalance

Flec Sybil Mindscape - Contact Juggling

Sander Turpin - Slackline

ReverseLogic - DJ

More announcements coming soon!!!

Delete

Posted:This event is only a week away! You can purchase tickets now at www.sparkfireflow.com for just $90! Just click on the registration tab:) Cannot wait to see everyone!

Delete