• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 10

Well after a couple of years spinning in the dark side I've decided I'd share some stuff. There is nothing really technical in my moves,just the technique used for projection on itself. We did it in one shoot trying to mix an unfinished routine. the project is still in process and very slow but we'll get there.
Please Enjoy

E-motion 2010

Total posts: 116
Posted:Really cool idea. Like you are playing and interacting with the planes, or the planes are playing and interacting with you. This is the type of stuff I try to visualize when I play. I am looking forward to seeing more.

Mr Majestik
coming to a country near you
Total posts: 45
Posted:Can you make vertical projection as well ?
Can it capture the Poi as well ?

Total posts: 29
Posted:yes it's possible with this program, but is not easy to use it.

Total posts: 4
Posted:This is pretty amazing man. I love your style, such a smooth flow.

Total posts: 1
Posted:Really cool video!
Super smooth moves. And I love how fluently you wrap the pois in and out! grin

Total posts: 1
Posted:ohhh that great

Coin collecting is one of the top players. คาส&#3...609;์ This collection of his visit. คาสิโนออนไลน์ around the world.

EDITED_BY: sevenzenith1 (1329213293)