• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Help! > No response from support

Login/Join to Participate

This Jaded Flesh
SILVER Member since Oct 2009

This Jaded Flesh

One soul is as good as another...

Total posts: 323
Posted:Sent several emails to support regarding my ninja poi that broke with relatively little use, and as to where I stand in refund/replacement. I haven't been able to leave a review of the item either as it is still showing I have to wait a few days after the delivery date to leave a review even though it has been a while after.

Are support on holiday or something or am i just being ignored?

"I may lack virtue, but I'm penitent"

Delete Topic

adeathlyaura
GOLD Member since Apr 2011

adeathlyaura

The Poi Spinning Undead

Total posts: 173
Posted:I seriously doubt you're being ignored. HoP customer support is usually pretty amazing. Just be patient and if you don't get a response within the next day or two, send another email.

Question everything.

Delete

This Jaded Flesh

This Jaded Flesh

Posted:Agreed, I normally get a response within 24hrs and it's unusual that I'd have to wait this long. Thought admin could enlighten me to if there'd been anything major happen that would account. for the delay, but all in good time I guess.

Delete

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 999
Posted:We have a back log of emails to get through at the moment. We have been
Very busy lately and staff and public holidays making it even harder.

Ninja poi: we had a bad batch of Ninjas from the factory where a percentage were not put together. Including gluing of the attachment loops which meant they could break easily.
We have been pulling them apart checking then putting them back together with glue at the correct places.
Also removing a rib that was hitting sometimes a transformer on the Circuit board.

We are offering free replacements with the new modified ones with free shipping
Or money back etc.
Sorry about taking too long to get back to you. We are working very hard to clear this up.

Kindest regards

Malcolm

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

This Jaded Flesh

This Jaded Flesh

Posted:Thank you for the response Malcolm and I completely understand. Personally, I've lost faith in the product, so would rather exchange for a set of flow lights or have a refund. I'll wait until I get an emailed response to give details though.

Thanks again.

Delete

This Jaded Flesh

This Jaded Flesh

Posted:whoop whoop ^ ^b issue resolved. Can't wait for my new new babies to get here. I'm so excited I made a little wee and it smells of happy.

Delete

TankGurl
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

TankGurl

stranger

Total posts: 1
Posted:I have the same issue! i've had my ninja poi for about 3 or 4 days and they broke i'm looking to get them replaced and i'm nervous about it taking too long to get a reply especially since it takes 2 - 3 weeks to ship! I have sent an email or two and i just want to get the issue resolved! i want to spin!

smile

Delete