Forums > Help! > Need to Exchange Poi Set for Pro Series, Apparently

Login/Join to Participate

dj1ate7BRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
After only 2-3 days of use, these: Ball Chain Poi were broken. I am a very experienced Poi user however, these are my first fire poi set. I looked on your webpage and noticed you have these: Pro Series Chains which I feel would better suit me due to my level of experience. Even my friends say that is very unusual for these to have broken so easily. So I figure maybe some poi developed for an experienced or "pro" user would fit me far better than, I guess the novice ball chains. Please tell me as the steps to return these and exchange them for the pro styled chains.

Thank you for your quick response to my question and I look forward to playing with fire once more,
Michael

dj1ate7BRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
I forgot to mention that I cannot seem to contact your support thru e-mail...The message is apparently, not getting thru to you guys

adeathlyauraGOLD Member
The Poi Spinning Undead
173 posts

Posted:
That's really strange. Can you post a picture of the broken ball chain? I'd like to see it.

Ball chain isn't necessarily a novice chain. It's just a type of chain, as is the pro series. I really hate ball chain though, by the way. They make air wraps, hyperloops, and orbitals difficult. Also, they hurt my hands when I wrap up to shorten the chain. I don't see the appeal. I would definitely recommend the oval twist or pro series though.

Did the email get sent? I'm sure someone will help you. HoP customer service is amazing.

Question everything.