• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Zan's video profile from "The Encyclo-Poi-dia vol. 2"

Login/Join to Participate

Zan
GOLD Member since Oct 2004

Zan

Light Warrior

Total posts: 32
Posted:A new sample from the Poi instructional DVD is up on YouTube.
The format is a mix-tape of spinning footage with an interview laid over the top. I hope you enjoy:

P.S. I'm teaching Poi retreats this January in Costa Rica with my poi Partner Aurora!
Join the fun: http://www.laescueladelsol.com/zan-poi/zan-poi-workshop-2
br>Play Hard.

Delete Topic

Zan
GOLD Member since Oct 2004

Zan

Light Warrior

Total posts: 32
Posted:Watching it now, what jumps out at me is how much longer my hair is at present. I don't think I've cut it since this was shot 2 years ago. hehe...I guess I've burnt off little bits of it at a time, though.

Delete