Forums > Help! > stranded in Sydney!

Login/Join to Participate

Jordonheerisstranger
2 posts

Posted:
Hallo!
So I'm new to Sydney, just came across from perth.

Ive been twirling with the Perth fire crew for about 4 years now (starting to get dizzy).

But currently looking for a number of things, maiinly sumarised in 'Friends!'.

where are our current fire crews in Sydney here?

also on another desperate note, currently I'm living in a van and either need good advice on good places for a van to park, or anyone who may be willing to hold up a van dwelling twirler for a short while? somewhere I can shower and have company. as currently im parked near Bondi beach and it gets quite lonely without people to hang out with!

So let me know peoples! who wants a new friend? ubbrollsmile

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
He makes great toast and music smile

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

DonutBRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
hi there,
if ur on the northern beaches theres a place called Manly its quite touristy but as the weather gets warmer every one normally meets at shelly beach on sunday evenings i think from 5.30.... i go with a few friends and take our bongos lol and the fire gear and just spin spin spin,,,,,, also theres a place in Narrabeen where u can dump ur camper van its abt 10ish mins away from Manly i stayed there a few times its nice and a bonus its next to the beach smile sik waves too .. if u surf? any way hope this helps.... im new to this site so i kinda dont know where im typing lol smile Happy Days smile Donna