Forums > Advanced Poi Moves > spiral wrap then unwrap between legs

Login/Join to Participate

HeffeHeffeHeffe
Spinners United Leader
Total posts: 29
Posted:ok so im curious to see what anyone else has to say about this wat you do is spiral wrap like normal but as it finishes wrapping up move it down in between your legs and unwrap under or behind your legs ive kind of got it but i wanted more opinions

Delete Topic

leospoi
leospoi

Poi explorer
Total posts: 108
Posted:it's a really fun move. I normally end it by wrapping up again while under my legs, locking the spiral and then rolling forward on the floor before unwrapping

Delete

Lye
Lye

Fate Keeps Telling Me To Stop

Total posts: 270
Posted:Do the spiral wrap on your legs.

Delete

meshunderlay
meshunderlay

Juggler/Spinner
Total posts: 612
Posted:That's the wonderful thing about spiral wraps, is once it's wrapped up, you can move it anywhere and even use the move to plane break basically. ^_^

Delete

HeffeHeffeHeffe
Spinners United Leader
Posted:ok sweet at least i know someone else can do it and wrappin on my leg is easy and boring not going to lie wat i do is have someone stick there arm out i wrap on it and then have them swich arms in and out now thats fun lol ty guys for the advice to and wraps r great for plane breaks very true
-Heffe

Delete

meshunderlay
meshunderlay

Juggler/Spinner
Total posts: 612
Posted:Or, you can get two people both spinning poi 1/4 out of synch with each other and both do a spiral wrap at the same time on eachothers hands (One set of hands on the inside, one set of hands on the outside).

Delete

HeffeHeffeHeffe
Spinners United Leader
Posted:i love that one me and my buddy dakota r working on a duo and that is one of the things were going to incorporate into it

Delete