Forums > Technical Discussion > ifference between pro series oval link chain and regular oval link chain?

Login/Join to Participate

Jokerfwb
stranger

Total posts: 2
Posted:I'm looking to buy my first fire set of poi and would like to know what the difference is between the pro series oval link and regular

Delete Topic

meshunderlay
meshunderlay

Juggler/Spinner
Total posts: 612
Posted:If you are talking about the chain with attached handles, on one set (Pro) the swivel is connected directly to the handles via a welded ring, on the reguarl, there is a quicklink I beleive.

Delete

Mother_Natures_Son
Mother_Natures_Son

Rampant whirler.
Total posts: 2418
Posted:Thats pretty well it. I think that MAYBE the pro series is thinner also, but thats easily checked on the specs on this site.

hug

Delete

Jokerfwb
stranger

Total posts: 2
Posted:Thanks not sure about the thickness but after studying the blown up pictures i noticed that the handles are welded directly to the chain. Thanks

Delete

Rives
Rives

Nothing but circles and smiles...
Total posts: 118
Posted:CORRECT, the pro series chains all come as one piece, with handle, that you can then attach a quick link and poi head to, most of the other chains have quick links at both ends. The pro series also have welded on swivels at both ends.

Delete