Forums > Help! > flowlights problem

Login/Join to Participate

Stnd54SILVER Member
42 posts

Posted:
A couple of months ago I bought a set of flowlights from here. Now one of the LED's is broken on one of them, I've heard both here and flowtoys have good customer service but who should I be getting in touch with and would I have to send the broken flowlight back before anything can happen? cause that would be a major pain, despite what everyone says about HoP's fast shipping it always takes 3 weeks for anything to get here and I don't want to be without a my glowy poi for a month and a half. Thanks in advance for the help =)

Also how come HoP aren't selling single flowmass's anymore, I've lot one of 4 and don't want to but another crystal case.

EDITED_BY: Stnd54 (1316810676)

JamethGOLD Member
enthusiast
378 posts

Posted:
I'd email HOP sales and ask them - HOP staff are only on here intermittently and patchily.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Yup - I just got new sent thanks to great HoP service when I had a ball chain issue grin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.