Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Just wondering what the spinning scene is like there and if there are any regular meets? I'm moving down there at some point in the next month smile

I'm a nanny and a poi person (well, I attempt the latter!)

richiiStick spinner
43 posts

Posted:
Brighton spinning scene is wicked. Theres a circus society at the university of sussex which is really good. Theres also monthly fire meet ups throughout the year. Theres alot of us spinners down here with some pretty damn skilled people around. search fire fun in brighton on facebook for the monthly meet ups. I"m away till the end of this month but if you message me on here when you come down we could arrange to meet up and i can introduce you to some of the other spinners.

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Brilliant smile I'm in Bevendean now, moved down at the end of September! Can people outside of the unis join the clubs?

I'll join the group on fb too. - EDIT, can't find the FB group smirk
EDITED_BY: Nikadi (1318603264)

richiiStick spinner
43 posts

Posted:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/20341233639/
is the facebook group. Anyone can join the university club its wednesday nights 8pm -10 pm mandela hall sussex uni.

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Hi Richii, thanks for the link, it's been a while since I've checked here! I have just joined the group on FB, wanted to double check if the sussex uni group still meet on Weds nights?

richiiStick spinner
43 posts

Posted:
Yeah we Still meet on wednesday nights and thursday nights now to.