• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > juggling universe - juggling social network

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 7
Posted:Juggling Universe, the first international social network about juggling for jugglers.

Fill this Juggling Universe with everything you know about juggling. Photos, Videos, workshops, conventions.

Everything has its space, just share with jugglers all around the world! We think that share is the most important way to colour the world with juggling ink!

Juggling Social Network it's a little bit different from Facebook, give us a chance, and take your time to learn how to use this site! Thank you!

Giocoleria.org - Home of Juggling

EDITED_BY: Badcluster (1407417677)

Total posts: 7
Posted:someone are joined us?
do you like it?
what you think about it?

UFO Spotting
Total posts: 350
Posted:Hey joined the other day. HoP i wont neglect you I promise. Really smooth interface. Have been really busy at work so havent had too much of a chance to delve deeper but i like wat i see

would rather have a bottle-in-front-of-me than a frontal lobotomy

"The dangers of life are infinate and among them is safety"(geothe)

Eternal Student of all things Skill
Total posts: 110
Posted:I joined as well. Like it so far and have gotten some helpful feedback on the forum.

Happiness runs in a circular motion!!

Macaque of all trades
Total posts: 8735
Posted:I joined but haven't really been on there, I've grown accustomed to HoP and like a grouchy old man refuse to leave :loco:

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.