Forums > Technical Discussion > If you like to levistick then check out the Lightning Wand

Login/Join to Participate

Jinx8107stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Hey guys check out a new flow toy I just got in! I picked it up at a local shop for less than $40, and these things are cool. Check these out, One AAA battery and I was ready to go!

EDITED_BY: Jinx8107 (1314219917)

Jinx8107stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Has anyone gotten one of these yet? I'd love to hear other people’s stories and opinions on it. I love mine, the leds are super bright and the battery life is amazing. I’m working on some long string techniques at the moment and it seems to work well for them. Anyone have any tips for long stringing? I’m looking forward to when they come out with different colors, right now I only see the blue available. - Jinx

Happy wander-ing!

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
nope but would be intersted in finding a white or blue full length glow cane if you can point out where you got it.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Jinx8107stranger
4 posts

Posted:
I picked mine up at a local shop after seeing these guys out at a festival. They have two sizes one that’s 25 inches (wand) and a full sized cane version. The cane of course was more expensive than the wand. Why don’t you message the monkey school crew through their YouTube channel?

Braaainzstranger
4 posts

Posted:
how does the string attach? The reason I ask is that I picked up a "Wonder Wand" by Theatre Magic and while it is a great effect, the string attachment is horrendous. The string is not tied to the stick, which although it allows balance adjustment on the fly, the balance is easily thrown off the longer you dance or if you do so aggressively.