myszaqstranger
2 posts

Posted:
hi, I'm going to Ireland in early August and I wonder how it looks there fireshow, if there are any people who deal with this. [although are for sure just how much and where :P]. I'm 18 and mainly deals with poi. I can a little but I'm not at an advanced level. From 28 July to 13 August I'll live in Kilcoole but probably several times I'll come to Dublin. Will be a little hard to get along, because there probably I will not have access to the Internet. But you know can or will be there any festivals, workshops, etc.. during July 28 - August 13? Maybe you're doing a meeting somewhere in Dublin or Kilcoole where you can come, learn something new? ^^
And one more question: Is there somewhere in Dublin or around some shops with poi?
I hope you understand me because unfortunately my English is not good .. tongue2
thanks,
MyszaQ

"Zabij sie, ale zrób to" ^^

CalvinKlownEunathist
280 posts

Posted:
Search for the "Irish Dancing" thread, it has all the Irish fire spinning meet ups on it. Some are out of date. Or sign up to emeraldcircus.com for all your irish juggling needs.

Never lie down with someone who has more problems than you.

myszaqstranger
2 posts

Posted:
Ok, Thanks smile

"Zabij sie, ale zrób to" ^^

CelticKiwiBRONZE Member
Janey
3 posts

Posted:
Hello there
I am starting another workshop in August for Poi, I live over on the West Coast though, but you are more than welcome to join us...look for me on FB as...CelticKiwi.
I have a friend in Dublin who also does Poi workshops , Ken. Check him out on FB....Spinobi Fire Performance
There is also a crew in Belfast who gather once a month, a lovely Lady called Claire organises this and you can find her also through FB...FirePoise.

Good luck hope to see you soon
Janey

Love the life you live
Live the life you love