Forums > Social Chat > poi spinners in kingston upon thames

Login/Join to Participate

tcBRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
hey! is there anyone living in or around kingston thats looking for someone to learn and spin with. i started about 2 years ago when i was travlling and i miss having peope to spin with

Just_Another_Clownold hand
965 posts

Posted:
Yo Dude, I live in Wimbledon when Im not abroad. Im not back in the UK till end of may, but if you want to go for a spin then, I will be more than happy to meet up. JAC.

Q:"How many Jugglers Does it take to change a light bulb?"
A:"One, but another 99 others saying,'I could do that if I only practised more'" biggrin biggrin

Gate Keeper to Shocked_Prawn. None may pass.

tcBRONZE Member
stranger
2 posts

Posted:
sorry haven't been on here for a while. let me know when your bck if ur up for it

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I'm from Chessington! not there now but still lol. In Southampton now.

Used to go to Buckland infants then Ellingham Primary then off to Tiffins. ahh the heady days of youth.

Doug (J.A.C) up there is all right, just don't talk to him about explosions, it gets him all turned on and his poor secondary education slips through wink

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I'll be moving to kingston soon grin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
Really I didn't think they let people from Dulwich College in (or was it Wallington?) wink

Joking aside FRD is actually pretty talented when last I saw him so I imagine he's even better now. *strokes FRD's Ego a little then realises that may be a little rude*

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Mynci
Joking aside FRD is actually pretty talented when last I saw him so I imagine he's even better now.

Non-Https Image Link

Oh yeah and BUMP!

So I'm in Kingston now. smile
EDITED_BY: Fine_Rabid_Dog (1317746418)

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."