• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Videos > Leo's videos (7/16 body tracing reels, fire poi drum circle vs dubste)

Login/Join to Participate

leospoi
SILVER Member since Feb 2008

leospoi

Poi explorer

Total posts: 108
Posted:I'll start posting all my new videos on this thread. Here's a burn I improvised for new year's eve:

***UPDATE 2/22

Here's a Leotech detailing and explaining the concept of mixed side stall transitions and the different configurations

And here's a random vid of me jamming out with poi at the Victoria Juggling festival

****Update 5/18

A long but fun video with lots of advanced poi body tech and other crazy stuff I've been working on

A fire performance with a nearly fully choreographed fire poi routine I did for the fire expo in San Francisco

Some jamming with really bright high tech LED poi

EDITED_BY: leospoi (1310838475)
EDIT_REASON: update

Delete Topic

Scottie~MacK
GOLD Member since May 2008

Scottie~MacK

Naval High Comander

Total posts: 31
Posted:WOW!! Good stuff in there!

Originally Posted By: Pablo PicassoI am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.

Delete

JuggleSean
GOLD Member since Oct 2009

Ooops

Total posts: 116
Posted:I like you. Very lively video. Lots of movement. Makes me want to jump up and down. Thanks for sharing. Sharing is caring.

Groovy

Delete

leospoi

leospoi

Poi explorer

Posted:Here's a Leotech detailing and explaining the concept of mixed side stall transitions and the different configurations

And here's a random vid of me jamming out with poi at the Victoria Juggling festival

Delete

leospoi

leospoi

Poi explorer

Posted:A long but fun video with lots of new advanced poi body tech and other crazy stuff I've been working on

A fire performance with a nearly fully choreographed fire poi routine I did for the fire expo in San Francisco

Some jamming with really bright high tech LED poi

Delete

leospoi

leospoi

Poi explorer

Posted:An extensive list of all the static reels you need to master for doing body tracing sequences

Fire poi from this summer with live music in the background: drum circle vs dubstep

Delete

Gwid

Total posts: 29
Posted:too fast but the body tracing part is interesting

Delete

[ Unregistered ]

addict

Total posts: 413
Posted:The final fire cut from the tracing vid is awesome.

ninja

ps: Going to EJC ?

Delete

leospoi

leospoi

Poi explorer

Posted:still uncertain... I really wish to go but it depends if I make enough money busking with poi (and contact staff)

Delete

leospoi

leospoi

Poi explorer

Posted:A couple more fire flow videos:

My audition video for canada's got talent:

Delete