DiosBRONZE Member
Performer
4 posts

Posted:
Hello, dear firepeople, wherever you are right now,
as well as last year also in 2011 there will be an open stage for fire playing artists at Antaris Openair Festival (15.-18. July), who want to embellish that festival.
You all are invited to show your arts, your new tricks, performance ideas or showparts. Whenever there's fire part of the game, let the partypeople share in at Firestage! LED-plays are welcome, too!

FAQs:

Antaris?
Information at www.antaris-project.de

Reward?
The financial question will be discussed shortly. It's in abeyance if there will be a guestlist or other small concessions. One thing is safe in every case: The most fun you'll have at Antaris, if you'll celebrate there anyway. More informations will follow right here hopefully at the latest on tuesday.Not to forget: The applause, the happy audience, get to know new firepeople and the awsome feeling of having joined.
Fluid?
Lamp-oil will be allocated at Firestage in the fire times.

Where can I apply for the potential guestlist?
In case of not enough contingent for all players, the Firestage-Team has to draw up a shorter list.
That's why please write an email regarding
Antaris Firestage 2011

to:
- - [Address deleted] - -

with the following quotations:
Name of the group/ the player/ dancer:
Number of players (m/f):
Our/ my day of arrival:
Website (if any):
Tel. for queries (if possible):
Email:
What can you show (tools, idea, act)?:

When is Deadline?
Tue, 2011-07-12, 24:00 CET.

When will I get informed wether guestlist or or not?
Wed, 2011-13-07, planned 24:00 CET at the latest, Nicer Ideas have nicer chances smile
Please don't be sad if your name is not on the list. In no case it will be any kind of negative appraisal of you arts. Hopefully it will work next time. Nevertheless you are cordially welcome to play and dance together at Firestage!

When ist fire time at Firestage?
Fr: 22.00 - 23.00 CET,
Sa: 22.30 - 23.30 CET.

Where ist Firestage located?
Fr: highly probable in good hearing distance of the Main Floor with DJane Bahar, www.myspace.com/djanebahar
Sa: highly probable in good hearing distance of the 2nd Floor with Govinda, www.myspace.com/govindamusic

We are very anxious to your messages and wish much happiness at giving light to us all!
See you at Firestage!

Cheers,
Dios of FireVision

EDITED_BY: Dios (1311378626)

Are you no star in heaven -
be a light in the dark.

DiosBRONZE Member
Performer
4 posts

Posted:
Hello all there,
many thanks for your kind messages! At first: "Sorry!" for my late answer. I just got to know the last clear informations a few minutes before.

And now the worst-case-information: Unexpectedly unfortunately unfortunately there will be no guestlist with fire artists!

Nevertheless: FireVision will allocate 18 litres of lampoil every evening. You can play while stocks last. Who ever of you goes to the party is very welcome to join!

And if not: CU at the dancefloor!

Cheers,
Dios of FireVision

be a light in the dark.

DiosBRONZE Member
Performer
4 posts

Posted:
Hiho,
a feedback regarding Firestage: It was a success. all feedbacks of all involved people were positive. Especially the relaxed atmosphere went down well. The main thing was fireing and being in a good mood. That was all and everyone ist happy.

Thanks to all who joined us and had the same fun!

There has appeared a pair of fire poi in our equipment. Who can describe me them in the next time will get them back on best occasion. In case of no contacting me we'll "donate them for charity". smile

Cheers and all the best,
Dios

be a light in the dark.