Forums > Social Chat > Fire Poi being held in customs

Login/Join to Participate

MDMAustin
MDMAustin

The Bran Man
Total posts: 3
Posted:Hey there fellow swingers grin
I just ordered a pair of fire poi from HoP and have been tracking them. I live in the USA so they have to go through customs, but customs have been holding my poi for two days now. Have any of you had any trouble with getting your poi sent to you? How long did they keep your poi? I just wanna spin...

Delete Topic

fire&dreadsrbad
fire&dreadsrbad

not a stranger
Total posts: 26
Posted:hey man i live in tennessee and just ordered somelike 2 weeks ago (i already got mine) but thats what it said with mine as well that it was being held for clearence but after it says that for some reason it wont let u track it anymore but i guess i got them like 2 days after that popped up so its all good hope that gets rid of the stress for u

"you must burn to learn"

Delete

Sister Eleven
Sister Eleven

owner of the group property
Total posts: 1277
Posted:Yeah, a few days in customs shouldn't be surprising. Kevlar wicks are a weird density, so they look kind of odd in an x ray scan and such, but I'd be surprised if they kept them for long once chemical tests for contraban come up clean (and modern tests don't take long).Yeah, a few days in customs shouldn't be surprising. Kevlar wicks are a weird density, so they look kind of odd in an x ray scan and such, but I'd be surprised if they kept them for long once chemical tests for contraban come up clean (and modern tests don't take long).

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

Delete

Sister Eleven
Sister Eleven

owner of the group property
Total posts: 1277
Posted:Phone browser at it again, sorry...

p|.q|r:|::s|.s|s:|:.s|q.|:p|s.|.p|s

Delete