Forums > Videos > Bam Bam First Burn!!!

Login/Join to Participate

Bam BamYour Average Every Day Sane Psycho
31 posts

Posted:

My first burn!!!! I been spinnin about 10 1/2 months, I'm so excited to finally be spinning fire XD Forgive the lack of music and my friend's dumbass comments..... Tell me watchu think. Critiques, criticisms, random comments welcome :3

What, me worry?

diffrentcopyBRONZE Member
stranger
21 posts

Posted:
first get a good lighter, haha. id say practice staying in plane and smoother transition. took 10 months for first burn? i went crazy after 3 monthes and its awesome. nice moves though.
EDITED_BY: diffrentcopy (1308275349)

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
I think it took me.... 2 or so years for my first burn. Honestly, it's not a bad thing to wait. ^_^

BouweSILVER Member
stranger
15 posts

Posted:
looks awesome, though i can't give u any tips as i've just started 3 days ago, but this just makes me want to practice for hours everytime.... pretty sweet moves!

plus your friends are hilarious laugh3

cheers!

Frisbeetarianism: the belief that when you die your soul gets stuck on the roof.

whatever you do, DON'T - oh nevermind....

Bam BamYour Average Every Day Sane Psycho
31 posts

Posted:
I don't regret waiting so long to spin fire, it makes me feel like I earned the chains n flames n censored. Also I feel like there's a difference between being physically able to spin fire without burning urself and being able to really justify the use of flame.... I dunno, mebe im just weird, but I feel like the fire arts should be shown a certain level of respect cuz they aren't just like spinning lights. Its a whole different ballpark.... at least, that's what I think and that's why I waited.....

What, me worry?