Forums > Meet Others > South eastern PA Spinners?

Login/Join to Participate

VeryEvilTedyBearBRONZE Member
Local Steampunk Spinner
5 posts

Posted:
Hey, I'm looking to create or find a Poi community in or around Pottstown, Pennsylvania. My fiance and I are primarily looking for others to practice with and learn from. We just started and we could use some people with a similar interests to give us some tips and generally to play together. Message me here or at PlayPoi.com. Same user name VeryEvilTedyBear. Thanks!

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
I know it won't help immediately, but around the fall, usually Octoberish, there is a weekend fest in Philly called... well... Philly Fest. It's a general circus arts fest, and I plan on being in attendance.

If you can make it there, I'm sure I can teach you a thing or two, or maybe try to sway you both to become jugglers also =P.

Good luck with the search.

- Adam

VeryEvilTedyBearBRONZE Member
Local Steampunk Spinner
5 posts

Posted:
Sounds good. We want to learn juggling and contact juggling too. Thanks alot! We'll keep in touch.

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
No problem. I've made a point to learn a little bit of everything, though my strong points are with ball/club juggling and poi spinning.

Be well.

TechSpecnewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Rofl, you don't have to sway me to become a juggler.

Let's see Rola Bola, Four Clubs, Five Rings, Six Balls, Poi, Devil Sticks, Meteor Hammer, Flow wand, Contact Juggling, is there anything else I can't think of...... and new to the art form, card manipulation.

edit: A little diablo, and is there anything else in my bag of tricks......
EDITED_BY: TechSpec (1307923881)