• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.
Page: 12

geek, level 1
Total posts: 5300
Posted:Play is back! After a four year holiday its time for the return of the world famous circus festival OF DOOM!

Were hugely excited to be hosted by the newly renovated Llanfyllin Workhouse from 27th 31st July 2011. Weve arranged a host of fantastic shows, workshops, music and kids activities in a stunning location, and frankly, we cant wait for it to begin.

Spinning @ will be providing their legendary hospitality, well have scrummy food and a bar for those who cant be bothered to juggle, and you might even be able to buy some fine goods while youre there.

we're just waiting for Paypal authentication and the like before tickets are on sale, but all info about volunteering, tickets, location and so on is on

See you in July
The PLAY team

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Total posts: 1237
Posted:Has ticket.
Will PLaY grin

EDITED_BY: Yakumo (1311100574)

Blinded by Hyperlights, please donate generously grin

old hand
Total posts: 896
Posted:How many sleeps is it now guys? 7 I thinks. smile

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*