• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Malcolm
SAPPHIRE Member since Nov 2003

Malcolm

HOP admin

Total posts: 1014
Posted:Prize for best Model - 1x US$300 credit for your HoP shop account.

Voting starts: 06 June 2011
Late entries: are accepted.
Voting stops: 27 June 2011
Rules

Bumper Sticker must be relative to a performance art.

Entries must be submitted in digital format. Entry file size limit <6MB.

Maximum 3 entries per person.

Winning entry to be chosen by - People's choice - to be tallied by website votes.

No limits on members sending e-mails to encourage their friends/relatives/colleagues etc to vote for them/someone as long as the e-mails conform to anti-spam rules. Any evidence of blatant Spamming received by HoP will result in disqualification.

The HoP Community forum is not to be used to solicit votes.

One vote per entry per person, however you may vote for multiple different entries if you wish.

All submitted entries must be the original work of the submitter.

All submitted entries become the property of Home of Poi. By submitting images to this competition, you grant us permission to use them for any product or purpose we choose. Of course, credit will be given wherever possible, but our prior permission for each instance will not be required.

All entries subject to approval from HoP management. Entries will be rejected for inappropriate content. This would normally be assessed at the submission stage, but could also be applied during voting if complaints were received. In general, refer to the HoP site rules.

Paid employees of HoP are able to submit entries but are in-eligible to win any prizes.

Enter Here

"May your balls always burn"

Delete Topic

FunTrails
BRONZE Member since May 2011

Peace Monger

Total posts: 8
Posted:Wow thanks to everyone at HoP for making these competitions. Is there any specific size to bumper stickers?

Delete

FunTrails

Peace Monger

Total posts: 8
Posted:Lol having massive difficulties making my comp work for this function smile but hopefully I'll have an entry up soon.

Delete

Posted:The contests are awesome!

@FunTrails I asked about the size, and they said that any size is fine, as long as they are within reasonable limits and the file size doesn't exceed 6 MB.

Regular bumper sticker size is 11 inches by 3 inches (for print).

I don't know how familiar you are with printing, but the bigger the file size, the better the print quality. You can always shrink a picture with no loss of quality, but blowing them up to be bigger than the original resolution will deteriorate it.

Delete

keyarghah
PLATINUM Member since Jun 2007

keyarghah

Woodford is Goodford..!

Total posts: 241
Posted:I had a go, but am crap at designing! i want someone to make one that says 'FASTER LESS CONTROL' with a car going all swervey and on fire smile hehe

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

Delete

nyox
GOLD Member since Feb 2009

nyox

stranger

Total posts: 1
Posted:Weeee....

I'm done! I gave my 3 entries already...
How do people vote for the contest?
I hope you guys like my entry!

Delete

Posted:Yepp sent in mine too a little while ago smile
Combined 3D graphics with photo manipulation and digital drawing plus design. ^_^ I love doing this stuff.

@nyox: voting starts on the 6th.

Delete

luetkeana

Whip n Pop

Total posts: 1
Posted:What does everyone consider to be fair promotion via facebook or external forums?

Delete

gita
SILVER Member since Oct 2003

gita

.:*distracted by shiny things*:.

Total posts: 3776
Posted:Originally Posted By: keyarghahI had a go, but am crap at designing! i want someone to make one that says 'FASTER LESS CONTROL' with a car going all swervey and on fire smile hehe

laugh3 that's awesome keyarghah! laugh3

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! grin it confuses people!

Delete