bookasmommyBRONZE Member
4 posts

Posted:
i have been away for awhile where is everyone at and what are you doing . where are we gatherting these days

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
OK, maybe this reply is way too late but ...

1st and 3rd Sunday's under the Market Street Bridge. East side where Salmon St dead ends at the river.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

ScenetheliteSILVER Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
ok your post was made a while ago (back when I started spinning). I just getting back into poi after being out for a looong time w/shoulder injury. Is the 1st/3rd Sunday circle still meeting? If so where? Its been under so many bridges over the years I can't keep up. Lol. I'm in Gresham area, so if anybody out my way wants to get together at local park or my place (lots of green space) get a hold of me! I need some new spinning buddies cuz I've lost touch with all my old spinning buddies (and trying to find them too!). I wanna get a troupe started but I need more people. 2 is not enough (& 1 of those 2 is busy w/3-4 kids). So I'd love to get back into the circle under the bridge if I can track any of you down, and meet some spinners in Gresham to have fun with & maybe get a troupe started (I have done professional fire dancing yrs ago, so I'm pretty good with all the logistics) Hope to hear from someone.... anyone! =)

ScenetheliteSILVER Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
also is anyone into maybe helping me shoot some poi demo vids this summer? I'd love to do a project like that too.

md_fuzzySILVER Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
I would be interested in helping you with a poi tutorial video! I have been thinking about doing this as well