Dave StatikGOLD Member
You cant teach stupid.
106 posts

Posted:
Sooo i started a tech blog, for many reasons. Its all stuff thats new to me, not necessarily new to you, but maybe. I hope you do find something interesting. Anything featured in the videos that I did not learn on my own, I featured credit to those who I learned from. Credits can be found on the video page on youtube.

Accumulative, these videos feature: 1/4 time, 1/3 time, 3d and atomics, atomic body tracers and waistwraps, 1/4 time in 3d, horizontal stacks/flowers in 1/4 time, horizontal stacks/3d flowers in 1/4 time, and other misc. I hope you find something useful!

Subscribe to get more!

TeamoGOLD Member
Almost again
124 posts

Posted:
This probably should be in the Videos- section..?

But cool stuff. Very sweet patterns to add to my arsenal. I appreciate the fact that a lot of your patterns utilise many different sections of the space around the body (e.g. behind you, wheel plane, wallplane...) A lot of the modern pattern based tech I've seen recently seems to be concentrated on the wallplane.. So props for that. Didn't see too many moves above the head though. Maybe take that as a hint as to where to take those moves next wink.

Also, CRAZY inversions/barrel rolls in that second video.

Dave StatikGOLD Member
You cant teach stupid.
106 posts

Posted:
Thanks Teamo! yea i considered putting it in the video section, but since the videos weren't freestyles, and featured "advanced poi" moves, I thought it might be better suited here, sorry if its out of place.

You know, i haven't put much thought into over the head stuff. I'll probably delve into it soon, I've even started working a little UTL's in here and there, and I usually don't do that. I'm exploring lately.