• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > Mel [freestyle fire poi] Night of Flame festival

Login/Join to Participate

MELanholi

MELanholi

multispinner

Total posts: 39
Posted:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4NR4EXcWE

No eat, no drink, no sleep, no f**k! SPIN! SPIN! SPIN!

Delete Topic

Posted:I've only recently discovered you're channel mel, and i'd like to say, you're a beast! smile

Not only do you have a great flow, huge arsenal of advanced moves, and an awesome creative mind; but you can take a simple move, like the buzz saw, and tweak it to give it new life.

Bravo sir, you're an inspiration to us all!

Delete

MELanholi

MELanholi

multispinner

Posted:Thank you! I am glad!

Delete

Psyentist
SILVER Member since Dec 2010

Psyentist

Pluripotent

Total posts: 27
Posted:How long have you been spinning Mel? Your flow is signatured by seamless transition in all modes of movement between poi, arm and body. It's a pleasure to watch you spin.

Keep on being awesome! smile

Brainchild of the 60's
By-product of the 90's
Pioneer of the unforeseen future

Delete

MELanholi

MELanholi

multispinner

Posted:I have been spinning 5 years.
Thank you)

Delete

Posted:5 years, your an awesome spinner, how often would you say you practice? like average from the time you started. on any toy that is
EDITED_BY: diffrentcopy (1305403245)

Delete

Midkiff
BRONZE Member since Nov 2009

shadow stranger

Total posts: 462
Posted:man i cant wait til i have been spinning for 5 years because you and few others were my inspiration to keep going when everything seemed unobtainable and hopefully i will be awe inspiring one day

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

Delete