T3CHN0D3stranger
1 post

Posted:
First of all, HEY! Howsit goin?
Secondly, i'm looking for a pair of flowlights and i'm having trouble. I swear i've seen pictures of red and blue colored flowlights, like both red AND blue in the one flowlight. Has anybody else seen them? And how can i get them?? I've had a look through the 'Flowtoys' products, and it seems that they only have the elements by themselves, not the mix of blue and red... Thanks for any help, believe me it's appreciated haha.

EDITED_BY: T3CHN0D3 (1296920100)

Smurf24029GOLD Member
Poi Master Smurf
343 posts

Posted:
The light you are thinking about is called Freedom. I have a friend with one. I have seen them on the site before but after just looking it doesn't seem like that color is offered at the time. That is kinda how it works with flowtoys. When you see a type of light they have that you want, its best to get your hands on it before there gone. I'm sure happy I managed to get a watermelon flowlight because those are no longer available either. Good luck hope this helped grin

Fly High
Spin Hard
Don't Stop

SpinnerofDetroitGOLD Member
All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
2,280 posts

Posted:
There's still a site that has them wink The only one actually (Watermelon I mean). But yeah Freedom and Watermelon were both limited edition lights. Freedom came out around the 4th of July considering they're based in the US. I would keep my eye out again for them this year to see if they do it again because I've seen an old video of Nevisoul and he had red/blue flowlights.

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
https://flowtoys.com/pages.php?pageid=25#flowlightcolors
Current colours. smile

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

Paddington BearSILVER Member
118 posts

Posted:
try here https://orbitlightshow.com/freedom-flowlight-lightstick-stick-p-620.html

fire is alive. it lives and breathes. it consumes and destroys. but we control it and live with it, we are fire dancers

astonSILVER Member
4,061 posts

Posted:
Oh yes, note that the colours in the link I posted are (from what I gather) based on what Flowtoys currently have in stock. If a given retailer buys enough and has inventory of more, it will be available for longer there. smile

GreifenritterGOLD Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Are all colours limited or only special colours?

For my Flowpoi trio I need 6 Flowlight and i prefere to have one colour, but buy 6 lights in the same time is very expensive.

CU
Danny

You want to see more? Lokk at my Homepage

astonSILVER Member
4,061 posts

Posted:
I think that their standard range (Earth, Water, Air, Fire) is reordered once stock is exhausted. Note that they do make some minor changes: I notice that a friend's new waters have a different green than my (two year old) waters do. You could always speak to them?

JamethGOLD Member
enthusiast
378 posts

Posted:
My understanding is pretty much what Aston said - I follow flowtoys facebook group. The elements (air, water, earth, fire, spirit) and the astral series (sol, luna, nebula) are ongoing and won't generally change unless the availability of the leds they're using change, which is always possible but unpredictable. If you plan on buying them over a few months they'd probably be the same, if you left it years I suspect you'd notice differences.

Water changed because they weren't happy with the original shade of green so they kept on looking 'til they found the current 'sea-green' which they intend to keep.

New Air may be all white, they said they were thinking of changing but haven't yet said what the final decision was.

Love is a limited release, and changes with releases (there was an earlier one with 2 shades of pink and white), there'll be a new watermelon released in the next few weeks.