stranger

Total posts: 17
Posted:Enjoy
Flying poi at the airport

Delete Topic

[ Unregistered ]
addict

Total posts: 413
Posted:Nice music, awesome location and a lot of decent tech.
Moar footwork man!! Promised till the next grin.

ninja

Delete

meledrach
stranger

Posted:thanks man ... footwork footwork footwork .... dance would be better or not? grin But I cant dance frown

Delete

[ Unregistered ]
addict

Total posts: 413
Posted:Do I ? wink

ninja

Delete

Gwid
Total posts: 29
Posted:everybody can dance ^^

I've de same problem but we need to stop to think about technic if you want to move.

It's very different but interessant too

Delete

frer3

Total posts: 42
Posted:Just some aesthetic notes... I assume that with this style you're keeping the line as taut as possible to create that illusion. A couple of times I noticed the line becoming a bit slack. That might have been unavoidable, in which case just disregard all of this. I'm not really in a position to be critiquing anybody, given my current lack of skill. Other than that... HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME!

Delete

meledrach
stranger

Posted:frer: thanks man grin but you should know that I have done all of this stuff about 2 or 3 times so its sure that is a bit slack : ) I want to do some video where I will be doing some tricks which I do well to concenrate more on moving body and listen to music smile I look forward to do that ... I hope that I will realize this my secret dream grin
Gwid: Yes you are right But as I said : I was finding new tech in next time would be otherwise

Delete

afriska
afriska

Total posts: 29
Posted:I like the video! Great technique & I love this music!
My boyfriend did a video with the Breitling Jet Team above the Lake of Leman in Switzerland with this music!
The music seems to fit airports, airplanes, flying poi..... LOL!

Delete