• You must now select Courier Delivery if you wish to receive items before Christmas.

Forums > Advanced Poi Moves > Atomic isolated infinite hyperloop

Login/Join to Participate

Cyrik
BRONZE Member since Dec 2005

Total posts: 32
Posted:Thought I'd share this trick with you guys smile
sorry for that "splendid" quality but i dont have neither better camera, nor light in this room frown

if you want some tips how to nail that trick - let me know smile

cheers

Delete Topic

Psyentist
SILVER Member since Dec 2010

Psyentist

Pluripotent

Total posts: 27
Posted:Awesome concept mate! I'm off to play!

Brainchild of the 60's
By-product of the 90's
Pioneer of the unforeseen future

Delete

Cyrik
BRONZE Member since Dec 2005

Total posts: 32
Posted:thanks man smile it's good to have both types of isolations nailed, plus - it's good to know how to isolate infinite loop. If you do it without isolations - the planes will just crash, so keep isolating them. It is a little bit of inversion so training those might be as well beneficial smile let me know if you have any problems with this trick smile

Delete