Forums > Help! > performers wanted, Birmingham June 2011

Login/Join to Participate

Jordy-boystranger
2 posts

Posted:
Hi Guys,

I am currently putting on a Moulin Rouge themed, variety show in the centre of Birmingham Uk,
it is sure to be a vibrant event, and i am looking for a few people who would be available to perform free of charge (sorry) but would be a great way to get more experience in front of an audience. i am looking for people to perform in the outside courtyard area as well as on the main stage, (150 people) any kind of act that you think would be suitable is great.
get back to me if you think you can help

Thank you

Jordan Goff

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Jordy-boy i am looking for a few people who would be available to perform free of charge (sorry)

"If you're good at something, never do it for free."

Good luck with that buddy.

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Jordy-boystranger
2 posts

Posted:
i should possibly have said that i am a final year stage management student, who is currently trying to co-ordinate our graduating project, what i am looking for are people who understand the perils of doing profesional style projects for free just because we are in "training"

thank you