Forums > Meet Others > San Clemente, OC, California area pyros please check in

Login/Join to Participate

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
I got a request from a San Clemente pair of firedancers who tell me they've mastered basic poi and other moves and would like to learn some more and meet pyros within driving distance. Who's nearby or would like to get in touch with others for play near this town which is in the far South coast of Orange County, near military base Camp Pendleton just the inside of Pacific Coast Highway, has famous surfer spot Trestles and other sites, and is just a bit North of the border of San Diego county, so the closest San Diego town is Oceanside?

Post here and I'll help hook y'all up.

~ from the team who once brought you OrangeFire then SoCalFire, who are always open to fire community appeals

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

zanevBRONZE Member
God
33 posts

Posted:
im interested

Life is a circus as some may say...

FireMikeZLaguna dude
1,438 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: zanevim interested

OK zanev, give me about a day, I'll connect people up a couple ways, right now the Sendai Japan tsunami heading for New Zealand and the entire Pacific territory is prime attention for everyone, and after most of an all-nighter I've some stuff to work on, will definitely follow up.

Thanks.

molten cheers,

~ FireMike

FireMikeZ@yahoo.com (personal messages welcome, no promo spam, please!)
Laguna, California, US

anneparkerstranger
1 post

Posted:
Hey, My cousin sister is moving in san clemente and I think she need a good , clean home for stay.. If anyone here know something about the good real estate agent then please contact .. Out budget is around 200, 000$ .. which can be increased if the deal looks good to her..

home for sale in san clemente

zanevBRONZE Member
God
33 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: FireMikeZOriginally Posted By: zanevim interested

OK zanev, give me about a day, I'll connect people up a couple ways, right now the Sendai Japan tsunami heading for New Zealand and the entire Pacific territory is prime attention for everyone, and after most of an all-nighter I've some stuff to work on, will definitely follow up.

Thanks.

waiting

Life is a circus as some may say...

kubikubSILVER Member
stranger
9 posts

Posted:
I live near SC and started a group with some other spinners I've met, we have burns at Riviera beach every once in a while. Look up OC Fire Spinners on facebook, we post all of our meetups on there.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=157195704293256

There's another group based in more northern OC, OC Burn Club, and we share their announcements for jams too.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002073383491