sunsetgirlSILVER Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
I am just getting into poi. I live more in the Pembroke Pines area, way out west. It would be awesome to meet up with some people who could help teach me beginner stuff and give me tips and such. I would eventually love to be able to spin fire, so anyone look for someone else with similar interest, teaching, or just spinning together at any upcoming drum circles or anything should definitely let me know. Particularly anyone 20 and under because I am a youngster myself. Please feel free to contact me. I would love to get some people together. Just click on this link for my facebook: facebook

Much love!

EDITED_BY: sunsetgirl (1299823645)

HashiKunBRONZE Member
stranger
7 posts

Posted:
Hey Sarah, my names Denzel. I live in Pembroke Pines too and I am just starting to do fire poi too. I plan on ordering stuff to start practicing sometime this week. If you want, maybe we can try learning together and teaching each other some tricks here or there...

sunsetgirlSILVER Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
sounds sweet! add me on facebook if you'd like so it'll be easier to keep in touch =)