sunsetgirl
sunsetgirl

stranger
Total posts: 6
Posted:I am just getting into poi. I live more in the Pembroke Pines area, way out west. It would be awesome to meet up with some people who could help teach me beginner stuff and give me tips and such. I would eventually love to be able to spin fire, so anyone look for someone else with similar interest, teaching, or just spinning together at any upcoming drum circles or anything should definitely let me know. Particularly anyone 20 and under because I am a youngster myself. Please feel free to contact me. I would love to get some people together. Just click on this link for my facebook: facebook

Much love!

EDITED_BY: sunsetgirl (1299823645)

Delete Topic

Psyentist
Psyentist

Pluripotent
Total posts: 27
Posted:Hi Sarah! I'm Kyle. smile
I live in the Vero Beach area so unfortunately we won't be able to get together very often, as I'm very busy most of the time and I live about 2 hours North. However, my firey friend Ian Ranney just moved to Fort Lauderdale on Monday and is looking for spinners down that way. It sucks, because now I have to spin all alone. But at least you can have someone to teach you. Together we have come from socks to fire so I know he can teach you what I taught him.

He's your age and has been an excellent friend to me. I can suggest him to you on FB if you accept my friend request. Just let me know and we'll have you on your way to spinning fire in no time! grin

~P.L.U.R.

EDITED_BY: Psyentist (1300306024)

Brainchild of the 60's
By-product of the 90's
Pioneer of the unforeseen future

Delete

HashiKun
stranger
Total posts: 7
Posted:Hey Sarah, my names Denzel. I live in Pembroke Pines too and I am just starting to do fire poi too. I plan on ordering stuff to start practicing sometime this week. If you want, maybe we can try learning together and teaching each other some tricks here or there...

Delete

sunsetgirl
sunsetgirl

stranger
Total posts: 6
Posted:sounds sweet! add me on facebook if you'd like so it'll be easier to keep in touch =)

Delete