• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Scottish/ Glasgow spinning meets this Spring?

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 3
Posted:I just moved back to glasgow and would really like to meet some spinners here and learn some new moves. I was wondering if there are any meets that are current as all the info seems to be pretty old?

thansk for your help

i dream in circles...
Total posts: 336
hey, I'm a spinner&teacher based in glasgow, gimme an email www.liquidtrance@hotmail.co.uk welcome devil weavesmiley

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

Total posts: 12
Posted:Hey Rooth, Did you find about anything in Glasgow? I'm trying to back into poi and running into the same issues - all the posts are from years back frown

might be an option and Bright Night International used to do some poi, but I can't find much about recent stuff.

lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
Total posts: 926
Posted:I know people used to meet in kelvingrove park, but not sure if they do anymore..

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

Total posts: 10
Posted:Hey ! I'm gonna live in Glasgow from January to June 2013, so I was wondering where and when it's possible to spin or to juggle up there. Is it also possible to spin fire in the town or not ?

I spin fire poi for a while, and also practice double staff and devil stick, so I hope there are still HoPers living in Glasgow !
And if you know anything about the scottish juggling convention just tell me please smile !

EDITED_BY: MikaFaya (1353688253)