GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
Very depressing evening yesterday . There have been some of us twirl on Wednesday evenings in this little park, unfortunately no fire allowed. It’s a great little park; I call it a traffic park. One of those kind that is circular with a traffic buzzing around it. Great fun with people yelling things as they drive by, so far all encouraging. We have had up to a dozen peeps show up with staff, poi, flags and glows .

But last night was depressing. I was the only one that showed! What happened to the peeps in Portland? Oh well, I spun my staff, flags and poi and got the normal reaction from passerby’s, car and foot traffic, for a couple of hours until it got dark enough for my glow poi. Found that I had an audience across the street about 15 minuets after I started the glow. By the time I finished, about a half an hour later, my audience went from 3 to a dozen. Not all that bad, I got in a unplanned performance and felt much better even though I was the only one there.

Now all I have to do is rig my staff toglow.

(cheers)

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
I went to one of our normal practice times here and nobody showed either. I practiced anyway, but was pestered by lil kids. They were being annoying.

I did practice by myself at my apts one time. Got some weird looks, but I still had fun.

Good luck with your next practices

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
sometimes the best time i've had dancing were when i was by myself.
this no less applies with twilring.
do cus ya luv it!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always