Page:
poismylovepoi addict
196 posts

Posted:
So, i was wondering what everyones faveorite move is?
i know theres alot of them, but try to think of one haha smile

to spin or not to spin, that is the question.

LyeFate Keeps Telling Me To Stop
270 posts

Posted:
3D flowers. I'm obsessed.

My favorite move I can't do is kate mccoy's triquetra archer weave thing.

HeffeHeffeHeffeSpinners United Leader
29 posts

Posted:
i dont really have a favorite move per say but if i had to say along the lines of i do it more then others it would either be a hyper loop thread the needle all variations or sprial and inf spiral wraps. also working on the shotgun wrap once i get it down it will be up there as well!

DannyRoseGOLD Member
Love is life
16 posts

Posted:
I would say I definitely do too many spiral wraps just because it was the first thing I learned after the basics and always thought it looked cool as hell. as for favorite though, I like trying to incorporate floats into my spinning and have actually came up with a float style flower I havent seen anybody do. (I'm sure somebody has done them but, I haven't seen any videos of it.)

"All I knew was Love" - Papadosio

LyeFate Keeps Telling Me To Stop
270 posts

Posted:
I now think there is nothing more fun than pentagram unit circle hybrids. I feel like a ninja when i do them.

synndarellaDIAMOND Member
61 posts

Posted:
I had to add this post and what I have to say is really NOT that exciting, but I just LOVE behind the back waist wrapping. It just FEEEEEELS so good to do doesn't it? Or is that just me?
Either way if I spent as much time on other moves I could be good by now.. lol

Sometimes youre ahead, sometimes youre behind. The race is long and in the end, its only with yourself~

pridvtecstranger
1 post

Posted:
Thank you for this article. That’s all I can say. You most definitely have made this post into something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve covered so many bases.Thanks!

fuzespinsfirefuze
3 posts

Posted:
idk why but i love stall's (:

~ I LOVE TO SPIN LIGHTS AND FIRE <3_<3~

flow2loveSILVER Member
BustaFlow
1 post

Posted:
Most definitely a 4 pedal anti spin fountain. It's a real crowd pleaser when i do a basic iso in front of me, then step to the side and go into it.

Gary_CifersSILVER Member
64 posts

Posted:
I love doing crossers out into an antispin fountain. Just something about it feels so smooth

iSp1nF1reBRONZE Member
Alcoholic FlowMaster
17 posts

Posted:
waist wraps/dodging daggers. cuz everybody loves the under the legs, when youre spinnin fire grin makes me smile/lol

Liquid and Fire is a beautifully breathtaking combination

Gwidnewbie
29 posts

Posted:
contact/ manipulation and contact/ manipulation and other contact/ manipulation shocked

Trybal WolfSILVER Member
Wolf Furry
517 posts

Posted:
Currently, 4-petal butterfly anti-spin flowers. cool

I'd rather die on paws, than live on feet.

FirekidGOLD Member
stranger
2 posts
Location: Parry sound ONT canada north amarica the world the...

Posted:
The bicycle the butterfly and the fountain they are all really simple but I love how they look.

~~Always deny the apocalypse because it will most likely never happen,
and if it does no one will be around to say I told you so~~

beaniebobGOLD Member
casually noob tech poi spinrar
155 posts

Posted:
Right now, a really simple 4-petal wall plane flower, and something I've heard called a 4x2 beat fountain or 4 beat windmill.

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error."

MidkiffBRONZE Member
shadow stranger
462 posts

Posted:
right now butterfly waistwrap turns smile

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

RuzeBRONZE Member
stranger
18 posts

Posted:
Mine's a tie between meltdowns (either direction or butterfly) and hyper-loops, switching from forward to backward. The feeling is really natural, especially hyper-loops.

lawlietSILVER Member
12 posts

Posted:
Meltdowns for me at the moment, took me a month to learn why my left poi was smacking me in the back of the leg every time. Its got a very satisfying feel to it smile

Beginners do it until they can get it right, experts do it until they can't get it wrong.

XBL Gamertag: o Lawliet o

Bam BamYour Average Every Day Sane Psycho
31 posts

Posted:
for all you guys who said waistwraps/meltdowns, try getting into the meltdown (the full waistwrap one, not the btb one) and when your hands are at your hips, do a pirouette, it looks really cool and everyone seems to love when I do that. Its a great flowy type move and one of my favorites right now

What, me worry?

tracethefaceBRONZE Member
angry turtle
101 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Sister ElevenHonestly, turns are my favorite if we're going just by how much I like to do them. Just in general, reel turns, flower turns, turns with weird degrees of twist, floor plane flowers... I just like nailing a turn. Runners up are any kind of stall, and split-opp/split-opp antispin wall plane flowers.

this was posted two years ago, but i'm in the same boat today. so...

QUOTE!

Fluidity.

Mark JacksonSILVER Member
MyceliumMark
2 posts

Posted:
Favourite moves are definitely all things under the legs. In particular there is a move I can do that goes from BTB to the front but under the legs and then back. Not sure what its called... maybe you can decided

around 4:10 to 4:20 is the time frame I do the move.

|~~~~~~~~~|
|Mycelium Mark|
|~~~~~~~~~|

XLR8SILVER Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
I've always loved random isolations, just throwing in one or two turns into a weave or something. smile

XLR8 to the finish

GinOokamiGOLD Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
My favourite is one I created(At least, I haven't seen anyone else do it =P), it's a combo of a wrist wrap and an orbital.

wanderingflamestranger
1 post

Posted:
the five beat weave smile still has the boundless around-the-body potential of the 3 beat, looks fantastic and can be woven into combos with stalls, hyperloops or any other move i fancy smile

SamEuphoriaBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
zan's diamond. for sure. actually, zan's diamond hybrids.

and body tracing zan's diamond.

and split time stalls

and 6 point stars....

wait i have too many favorites.

Page: