Forums > Advanced Poi Moves > Attempt for an applicable hybrid map. Feedback Please.

Login/Join to Participate

Dave StatikGOLD Member
You cant teach stupid.
106 posts

Posted:
Hi, I put some time into finding a way to map out poi patterns, if only to give myself an idea what i've missed, and what i can do. Im thinking about building a website, expanding on this and including many other resources.
I feel like this is at least a step in the right direction, as opposed to my previous attempts at trying to map out patterns by family (weave, flowers, etc) or 'named' patterns. Could i get some feedback on this project, please? Thank you. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Dave Statiks Hybrid Guide.pdf - 326.5 KB

EDIT: Btw, its a PDF file so you'll if you dont have the reader i dont think you'll be able to open it. maybe it'll work with another program, idk. but yea, pdf.

EDITED_BY: Dave Statik (1297191198)

richiiStick spinner
43 posts

Posted:
nice work man i'm going to have to sit down with my poi and see how many i can do.

Dave StatikGOLD Member
You cant teach stupid.
106 posts

Posted:
thanks man. luckily for you i already eliminated hundreds of combinations that dont work. lol. that took alot of work, lol. ENJOY!

Orphanscientist
10 posts

Posted:
I love it when people come up with stuff like this...makes me realize how many things I haven't even considered. Awesome stuff, man!!

...___-`-___-`-__The most common form of motion in the universe is oscillation_-`-___-`-__...

Dave StatikGOLD Member
You cant teach stupid.
106 posts

Posted:
Im glad you like it man, spread the word. I made it to help people, and nothing would make me happier than to see it helping.

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
Will have a look at it at some point soon. Seems reasonable though.

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland