fictivecircleSILVER Member
3 posts

Posted:
Name:
Is actually Taylor, but fictivecircle just sounded so much cooler. cool

Location: Albany, New York. PLEASE tell me there's someone here who is also locally known as a ninja, minus the bamf part. ninja

Hometown: Staten Island, New York.

Birthday (sign?): December 5... I maintain that I'm a sagittarius... if it even really changed. Don't really do the zodiac.

Sex: Female.

Occupation(s): Student, Writer, Waitress, Intern. And of course, bad poi spinner =)

Favorite Food(s): Strawberries, raspberries, greek yogurt, pizza, pasta, apples, corn, and anything from burger king. There’s more, but I’ll spare you.

Favorite Color(s): Emerald, ruby, and sapphire at the moment.

What is the wing speed of an unladen swallow?
Faster than a laden one.

Toys: A practice pair of socks tied to shoelaces and a recently destroyed pair of oggs from flow toys. I’m saving up for a new practice set and a beginner fire set. Can’t wait to be the neighborhood menace. ubbangel

Hobbies other than the obvious: Guitar and choir, writing. Worrying about my sister. Keeping the family happy. Perfecting the aviator look.

Education: Finishing my last year of undergrad and well excited about getting out and maybe on to postgrad.

Favorite Book(s): As an English major, probably too many to count

Favorite Movie(s): Again, too many. Pan’s Labyrinth is where it’s at right now though.

Godzilla vs. a Star Wars Star Destroyer. Who wins? Why?
The Star Destroyer. Come on, neither Vader nor the Emperor would ever entertain the idea of being taken down by a glorified lizard.

Favorite TV show(s): Buffy was. Yea, I said it. Also, Lie to Me, which is awesome. But we don’t have much tv over here.

Plans for life in general: (i.e. what you want to do when you grow up) Besides growing up… I want to be a published author. Also, I want to be able to actually spin fire. Call me crazy, but I’m a pyro at heart. Definitely a life goal, that.

Favorite Music Artists/Composers: Again, maybe too many. But the big ones right now are disturbed, avenged sevenfold, stone sour, drowning pool, halestorm, and evanescence.

Do you think these pants make my butt look too big?
Leopard leggings don’t count as pants, so I consider this a moot question.

Favorie ice cream flavor(s): daiquiri. Perfect combination of cold and nasty and sweet. Love grin

Marmite, Vegemite, or Nutella?*
Nutella. Never tried the others, don’t have to. Nutella is where it’s at. All shall bow! yes

So yep, hello there! wave beerchug

Hope is the thing with feathers =

Runemist34SILVER Member
stranger
17 posts

Posted:
Hi! Welcome to the forum, fellow student, writer, and bad poi spinner! I suspect you aren't as bad as you think!
And no, interestingly, the zodiac hasn't changed. Our western world uses a different zodiac than all those news thingies are talking about! So, you're still a Sagittarius wink

FugeeBRONZE Member
Cooler than bubblegum!
2,501 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: fictivecircleNutella. Never tried the others, don’t have to. Nutella is where it’s at. All shall bow! yes

All should answer like this! Nutella is the correct answer!

Help yourself to all the popcorn you like. Welcome to HoP!

The popcorn extends life... The popcorn expands consciousness...

liquidtrancei dream in circles...
336 posts

Posted:
welcome young padawan weavesmiley weavesmiley

even chuck norris can't pin you down if your on fire

3 posts

Posted:
thanks! I've been poking around here for a while, decided it was time to try to be social and learn things and stuff. laugh3

Originally Posted By: Runemist34And no, interestingly, the zodiac hasn't changed. Our western world uses a different zodiac than all those news thingies are talking about! So, you're still a Sagittarius wink

Hehe SWEET. Though I probably feel more triumphant about this than I should for someone who doesn’t follow it…

Originally Posted By: Refuge Crew All should answer like this! Nutella is the correct answer! Help yourself to all the popcorn you like. Welcome to HoP!

Did you see that? Oh. Well… that was me stuffing my face with popcorn. Gracias bounce2 grin

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
Zodiac. Pffft....

Welcome to HoP though. smile

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Welcome to the HoP!

If you find the time, in early April (I think) up in Rochester, there is a weekend long juggling fest (RIT Juggle In). Poi is welcome of course (though no fire).

I'll be there juggling and spinning and having fun.

3 posts

Posted:
*waves* hi XD

And that's sweet. Actually sounds right up my alley, dude. Checkin it out =)

Zephyre PhoenixFamiliar stranger giving out popcorn. (formerly Ascilith)
1,264 posts

Posted:
Welcome to HoP! Enjoy your stay! It's very delicious in here smile Enjoy the popcorn, it's free! it's tastey! and shame on you for not choosing godzilla, he's the chuck norris of giant monsters!

Never take candy from strangers...... But popcorn is okay!