Forums > Videos > Berlin Workshops with Ed and Aragorn oct 2010

Login/Join to Participate

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:

Here's a video documenting the workshop i gave in October in berlin alongside Aragorn Boulanger.

A super fun week, lots of exploration and mind bending.

You'll see some familiar faces in there too. Watching the video makes me wish i back there again!

Lovely editing by Nik.

Enjoy smile

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
awesome! That looked like it was heeeaps of fun! Any more coming up? smile sunny

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

animatEdBRONZE Member
1 + 1 = 3
3,540 posts

Posted:
It was so much fun! I don't think anyone has ever gone so deep into illusion style contact as we did that week.

And to see such a radical change in so many people over the space of a week was amazing. they were all so open to new ideas, and patient with their frustrations, and made what could have been a difficult week so very easy.

Another collaboration? who knows. I'd love to do it again. wouldn't be the same without Aragorn, though. The guy is a Legend. I'm definitely up for teaching bits and pieces all over the place though grin Next planned is a workshop with Nik (the guy who does the bounce isolation in the video) in Newbury in March, but you're miles away, no? frown

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
yes, all the way in New Zealand.. I'm back in the UK for summer though, so if there's anything happening between May and September I may be able to get involved! yum!

sunny

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile