AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
you know what I'm asking winkJosh

xestrelmember
9 posts

Posted:
I think this makes a fun game. In a world inundated with acronyms and people ravaging the English language, I thought I'd make one up in response.any guesses? winkREPULSE-xest

mikeybmember
93 posts

Posted:
ReallyEasyPeasyUsefulLittle SentenceEnder?FLAXmikeyB

tekknogurrlBRONZE Member
90 posts

Posted:
ummm...so my teachers have always said to ask a question if you have one, no matter how dumb you think it is...and i'm lost. what are you guys talking about?

~K~No matter what you do, one billion Chinese won't care.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
TG...it's an acronym like PLUR, only it means something totaly different, about language usage. Xestrel came up with it, a few of us know what it is, and he has now turned it into a thing where you have to guess what each letter means. Fun huh?Good Luck! ------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

xestrelmember
9 posts

Posted:
You all hate me now winkI liked mikeyb's suggestion... None of the words are right though. We could make this like mastermind - using the smiley's as the mastermind pegs...R - frown - RadicalE - frown - EponymousP - frown - PeopleU - smile - UsedL - frown - LaughingS - frown - SeagullsE - frown - EurhythmicallyI suppose that counts as a gratuitous ab/use of emoticons - any more would exceed my limit : - D-xest[This message has been edited by xestrel (edited 02 June 2001).]

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Xestrel..you are making me laugh! Fer sher smile

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
since i know what is it and i want gratuitous smiley use!R - smile RespectE - frown Euphamistic P - frown ParleyU - smile UsedL - smile LoveS - frown SuddenlyE - frown Everywherebwhahaha REPULSE!Pere

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
R-eally E-nergeticP-eopleU-suallyL-oveS-winging (poi)E-verywhere! grin------------------My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

xestrelmember
9 posts

Posted:
Respect English, Properly Used. Love Succinct Expression. grin

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I like it.Josh